Frequently Asked questions
We want you to have the best buying experience possible. But we know you might have some questions. Read on for details on purchasing, shipping, orders, returns, and more.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
How do I know if my order has been successful?
Once you have placed an order via our website you will immediately receive a confirmation email. Please check this confirmation email and contact us immediately if there are errors or changes that need to be made.
Can I change the shipping address on my order?
What countries do you ship to?
How much do you charge for delivery?
For all orders addressed to locations within Singapore:
- We offer a flat fee for registered delivery (with tracking code) at SGD 3.50.
- For orders above SGD 60.00, we offer free registered delivery (with tracking code).
- For urgent delivery, a surcharge will be applicable on top of any stipulated delivery costs.
- Please note that any re-delivery required due to incorrect information provided is chargeable at SGD 4.00 per re-delivery attempt.
For orders addressed to international locations outside of Singapore:
- International shipping rates will be applicable. The amount will be calculated automatically upon checkout based on the products you have added to your cart.
- Please note that international shipping to some countries may be subjected to additional import duties, customs and local sales taxes as levied by the destination country. In such case, the recipient will be liable to make payment for these additional fees to release the order from the customs on arrival. You may contact the customs office in the destination country for more information regarding their customs policy.
When will I get my order?
Please refer to the information listed on each product page for the estimated shipping days for each country.
You will receive an email with the relevant shipping details (including the delivery tracking code, if applicable) once the parcel has been shipped out from our warehouse.
Please also note that the actual delivery timing on the date of delivery will be dependent on the schedule of third-party fulfillment services.
All international orders are also subjected to value-added tax (VAT) and additional customs fees upon delivery. These fees are determined by the respective customs officials and are the responsibility of the buyer. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your international parcels and there is a possibility that the delivery of your parcels may be delayed due to customs clearance.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Can I make an exchange?
How do I make a return?
You may return an item purchased from our website within 14 days from the date of purchase*.
To return an item, please refer to the following:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your order number and return reason/s and our Customer Care team will get back to you shortly.
- Pack the item and ensure that it is undamaged and in its original condition with receipt included.
- Once we have received the parcel and verified that the returned items are in good condition, we will process your return and send you a notification email. This typically takes around 5 business days.
- Returns will be in the form of credit vouchers with a 6-months validity. Kindly note that credit vouchers are strictly non-refundable and no eligible for extension.
* Please note that we will not be responsible for postage costs incurred in the process of returning. We recommend using a trackable and insured courier service to ensure the successful delivery of your return. If the item is fragile, kindly note that the return will not be successful if there is any breakage upon arrival at our address.
* Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale and discounted items cannot be returned.
What can I do if my items are damaged or incorrect?
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 98824964 (messages via WhatsApp are welcome) with the following details within 14 days from the date of delivery if your item is found to be damaged or incorrect:
- Your order number
- Photos of the damage or the incorrectly shipped item*
Once we have ascertained that the item is already damaged upon arrival, a full refund in cash or store credit (at your preference) will be given.
For incorrectly shipped items, we will cover any return postage costs. Once we have received the returned parcel and verified that the returned items are in good condition, we will process the return and ship out the correct items to the stated shipping address.
* Kindly note that we will not be able to process any refund if photos of the damaged item cannot be produced.
How do I know if the product is available?
All products listed under ‘SHOP’ should be in stock. Very occasionally, we may run out of stock for a particular product unexpectedly and if this happens, we will refund you. If the item is due to come in within the week, we will ship your order the same day our stock arrives. Any later, you will be notified and refunded.
What forms of payment do you accept online?
We accept Visa® and MasterCard® credit cards / debit cards, PayNow as well as payments via PayPal.
Do you provide printed receipts?
Yes, we do provide a physical receipt for all orders made on our website. The receipt will be included in the parcel and shipped out together with your purchased item(s).